We hope you love your purchase from Proud Poppy Clothing! We love having you as a customer! By processing your payment through our online and instore system you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of our return policy so please have a read prior to returning your garments.
Please note we do not offer refunds unless in the highly unlikely event your garment is assessed as faulty. In all other circumstances a STORE CREDIT WITH NO EXPIRY will be issued.
All return policies issued by Proud Poppy Clothing are in alignment with Australian Consumer Law.
Please note that we do not offer refunds. A refund will only be offered in the unlikely event that a product is faulty. All other returns will be issued with a store credit to the value of the item providing that the item returned meets our strict returns policy guidelines. Your store credit will not have an expiry date. All return postage is at your own expense. We recommend returning your items in a trackable satchel as Proud Poppy Clothing will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items. If this issue arises all enquiries should be directed to your chosen postal service.
- For items within Australia: Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your delivery
- For items shipped outside of Australia: Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your delivery.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed once they have been received. We endeavor to process as soon as possible however please allow 3-5 days at most.
- You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed with the outcome and if applicable store gift card. Please check junk mail, sometimes we sneak in there.
- Returned items meeting return policy criteria will be issued a store credit to the value of the returned item. We do not offer exchange.
- A store credit cannot be used to cover shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be issued in the unlikely event that an item has been assessed and shown to be faulty.
- Proud Poppy Clothing reserves the right to not issue a refund if the item returned is not shown to be faulty.
- Proud Poppy Clothing packages each item with love prior to it being shipped to you. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that appears faulty, or is not as described when purchased please contact our team as soon as possible at email@example.com so we can assist you. Please do not discard the original swing tags and packaging.
- All faulty items must be returned within 30 days for orders received within Australia or 30 days for orders received outside of Australia. It is the customers responsibility to inspect their items for any faults prior to this time frame lapsing.
- No store credit will be offered for sale items so please choose carefully.
- Any sale items returned will be sent return to sender
- Strictly no returns all ALL items purchased during a sale period.
Quality of returns:
Wrong size / Change of mind:
- All items returned must be in their original condition with all labels and tags attached to be able to qualify for an exchange or credit note. Items that have been worn will be ineligible for exchange or store credit.
- Please take care when trying items on as items that smell of perfume or odours of any kind, are marked/ stained with make up or fake tan will not be accepted for exchange or store credit and will be returned to sender.
- We will happily offer a store credit for change of mind or incorrect size provided time frame and all other factors of return policy have been met.
- Please note no exchange or store credit will be offered for wrong size / change of mind on sale items.
- All original labels and tags must still be attached to the item.
- Once your item has been received by us and deemed to meet all return policy factors a store credit will be offered. This will not include shipping charges. Shipping charges will be additional at your expense.
All returns to be sent to:
Proud Poppy Clothing
26 Jesica Road